Why live in a manner that is less than what God's Word provides for? Jesus said in Luke 12:32, "It is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom." Therefore, we believe in Kingdom Living to the fullness which is fully achieved by:
- Being everything God created us to be. (Purpose)
- Doing everything God tells us to do. (Obedience) - to be Christlike
- Possessing everything God has for us. (Inheritance)
To fully become joint-heirs (Romans 8:7) with Jesus, and do the same works He did we must fulfill these three principles. God has placed a desire in our hearts to help everyone achieve the full stature of the image of Christ and fully enjoy His Kingdom.
- Apostolic/Prophetic Church
- Intercessory Church
- Territorial Governing Church
- Holy Place Worship
- Teaching and Training Center
- Deliverance Center
- To know and accept our Jewish Roots and our Jewish Heritage
- Reach the Nations through intercession and prophetic/apostolic missions
- Harvest of Souls and Discipleship
- A Biblical World View
- Support Wellspring Ministries
To know the revealed will of God in all we do to achieve our destiny and do it in the spirit of excellence, love, and integrity.
A mission statement should only mirror the directive of Jesus. In Matt. 28:19, Jesus commands us to go into all the world and make disciples. Acts 1:8 tells us to be witnesses of Jesus to Jerusalem, Judea, and to all the earth. We must have a desire for community outreach for harvest and we must broaden our horizons to reach the world and have a Biblical world view. Here at Spirit and Truth Worship Center, we have a powerful intercessory team that prays and intercedes for the lost both locally and internationally.
The Holy Spirit has spoken to our church that unless the atmosphere over an area has been conquered and freed of the ruling evil spirits of darkness, there cannot be a successful harvest of souls on the ground. We want to help people to believe in Jesus, set them free from the enemy, teach them to become disciples, accepting the whole truth, and develop a Christ-like walk to reach their full potential. Also to be connected to a family that loves and cares for them and to help build God’s kingdom.
Image already added
Image already added